Finde hier die Beschreibung der Ausbildung in deutsch
FEBR. 2020: 26.1. - 22.2.
MARCH 2020: 1.3. - 28.3. (CAJIZ, Velez-Malaga)
workshop speech is english (german ... depending on participants)
OCT. 2020: 27.9. - 25. 10. (Benajarafe / date to be confirmed in beginning of Nov.2019)
for your application please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
prices and more info next days.
In CAJIZ (Finca El Ocle) we will be working in an exclusive small group, limited to 8 Yogi/ni/s.
In October 2019, we offer a 20 % discount for the first training we set up here! Love the Flow? Apply for it!
“If we practice yoga … we will then attain physical, mental and spiritual happiness,
and our minds will flood towards the Self.” Pattabhi Jois
This Yoga Teacher Training course is designed for interested and dedicated Ashtanga & Yoga practitioners of any level.
Love the flow? - Lets get in touch!
“Dive deep & float on the waves of breath – easy and healthy!”
Ashtanga Yoga is the origin of the modern Vinyasa Flows, and it tracks back to Pattabhi Jois, who learned it from his Teacher Sri T.
We invite you to experience Ashtanga Yoga, as a gentle and deep Yoga Flow, a wonderful sequence, which we approach through different methods, like Vinyasa Krama, Vini Yoga, BKS Iyengar Yoga to learn the postures indepth and adopt them to personal needs.
Lift your practice to a deeper level!
What you will experience:
· learn the Primary series of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga step by step and with the traditional “Vinyasa Count”
· Experience the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga as a gentle flow and float on the waves of breath
· built up a mysore-practice-routine as a strong base for your own and for your teaching
· experience a healthy, opening, strengthening practice
· learn too see and to touch: helpful & healthy alignements in asana· learn, how to create own Vinyasa Flows and Yoga Classes, integrating themes, and based on Ashtanga Yoga and the Yoga in the Krishnamacharya Tradition.
· Yoga as a sprititual practice, including Pranayama & Meditation and study the relating yoga texts
· adopt the practice to your personal needs and age & to the needs of your various students
· integrate helping links for deeper understanding and alignement: working with probs, Vini-Yoga movements, Vinyasa Krama origins
· the value of regenerating sequences & important advices for a balanced, healthy and spiritual practice!
· healthy food for yogis
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga is the source of modern Vinyasa Flow and so many other branches of yoga,
and reaches back to his origin – the Vinyasa Krama method of the great yogi Sri T. Krishnamacharya. Therefore Krishnamacharya is often called the “father of modern yoga”.
Along the Ashtanga Yoga “Primary Series”, you will learn the basic and most effectiv Yoga postures and build up a gentle, strong and joyful personal practice in the Morning Mysore Classes. You will develop stamina and ease, while floating on the waves of breath and progressing in the series at your own pace. We will follow the traditional Ashtanga Series – and I am there to support you to live your full potential!
In the technical classes we will explore the sequencing in asana (which is “Vinyasa Krama”) - how a single posture is build up from the easy to the advanced, and so, how to introduce postures, depending on the individual needs. This allows you understand, to adopt and extend the flow, while respecting an underlying order. The genius structure of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga series also teaches us, how to build up a general yoga class. Studies of Pranayama, Mudra (static postures with concentration) Meditation & Yoga Philosophie will balance the asana-practice and shift us towards Yoga as a spiritual way, to support us best in our daily life.
!ASHTANGA YOGA LOVE! read more in the Bio of Andrea Panzer
I started with Ashtanga Yoga when I was about 40 years. After I completed a BKS Iyengar Yoga based Teacher Training I went to India as a gift to my own and met Rolf Naujocat, who taught Ashtanga Yoga at the Goa beaches.
I am grateful to have further studied with teachers, to whom the yoga of Krishnamacharya has been personally passed down. I could go deep, expand in my practice and at the same time, accompany many students in my studio and learn from them over a period of 20 years.
When we embed the Ashtanga Flow in a Pranayama and Meditation practice – we connect it back to the spiritual roots, and we will gain the ability to balance our body, mind & emotions and clear the inner sky!